[XeTeX] Status re Request for Participation Project

Neale Hirsh xnhirsh33 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:55:21 CET 2008

To the good volunteers for writing a basic user manual:

My Mac is currently diagnosed with a "motherboard problem." Instead of
initiating our project as planned, I  am searching for a repair and
simultaneously I am moving files from the Mac to a borrowed PC. What a big,
unexpected sidetrack! Could take a month or more to get back online. I
suppose it's better to have the problem now instead of three hours before a
joint work product is to be delivered. Sorry about the delay.

I bet there are few thousand quotes about plans that didn't go as intended.

Neale