[XeTeX] Installing xetex in Linux

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Thu Dec 11 21:23:55 CET 2008

Hi Peter,

	I hate to correct you, but soft links do have
	a history. But, then again you are probably too
	young to know. Peter I would tell to get your
	money back for your education, but you did not pay
	for it living in Germany. I am from the field and
	understood perfectly what was meant. Also, from a
	linguistic point of view there is no such thing as
	truth in words.

	To Maxwell symlink can be used as a short term
	for symbolic link. In the 70s and 80s symlinks
	where used in communication.

	regards
		Keith.