[XeTeX] Res: Request for Participation (RFP)

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Thu Dec 4 14:50:38 CET 2008

Neale possibly thinks about something closer to what TikZ manual is. TikZ manual is more newcomer-friendly than fontspec's.

Flavio Costa

________________________________
De: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
Para: Unicode-based TeX for Mac OS X and other platforms <xetex at tug.org>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 4 de Dezembro de 2008 11:34:53
Assunto: Re: [XeTeX] Request for Participation (RFP)

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 3:59 PM, VAFA KHALIGHI
<vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au> wrote:
> the fontspec manual is already super-basic and super-easy to follow by the
> way.

I think that Neale is looking for more of a step-by-step guide for
basic situations, with complete examples, whereas the fontspec manual
(for now) makes many assumptions about what features a font may
contain and so on.

But I'm not the best person to comment, since obviously I know how to
use fontspec rather well :)

Will

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com