[XeTeX] Could not load both Bold and BoldItalic.

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 3 17:17:29 CET 2008

Am 03.12.2008 um 16:57 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

>> My (current) XeTeX/xdvidpfmx handles Type1 font fine.
>

> OK. Then its "the system" that provides the fonts in a form that they
> can be used!

No – you fooled me! Your example shows the "conventional" side of
xdvipdfmx, which comes from dvipdfm (direct convertor from DVI to
PDF) and dvipdfmx (which added capabilities to handle complex CJK
PostScript fonts) that use TeX fonts, i.e., they work TFM based.

Anyway, I'll try to find a pure PostScript font without any TeX
support ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete