[XeTeX] Please help me with \XeTeXinterchartoks

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Wed Dec 3 12:41:22 CET 2008

>Most probably because development of  XeTeX and other things is done as
>volunter, free of charge and, also most probably, Jonathan or any other,
>who helps, has a normal job.
>Further "writing a textbook on" is very time consuming! Believe me! :-)
>(What about writing yourself notes on your experiences!!)

>Alain

I am very new to XeTeX and only know little about it. I am also not
really very active on the mailing list.

>There is a sizable book called "The XeTeX Companion" available at
>http://xml.web.cern.ch/XML/lgc2/xetexmain.pdf <http://xml.web.cern.ch/XML/lgc2/xetexmain.pdf>

I have had a look at that. I do not see why the author of the textbook
calls it ``Companion''. It just copies everything verbatim from "XeTeX
reference" and XeTeX related packages documentation, no more no less.