[XeTeX] 00F5 low line - problems?

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Thu Aug 21 09:30:34 CEST 2008

Am Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:39:42 +0930 schrieb Will Robertson:

> On 21/08/2008, at 2:39 AM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
>
>> http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=underscore
>>
>> (I don't know if the solution "underscore.sty" also works with xetex).
>
> Nope, only "XeLaTeX". (That's what you meant, right? It's a LaTeX
> package and won't work with Plain.)

Partly. I know that underscore is a LaTeX package, but it is not very
LaTeX-specific: the central parts of the code would probably works also
with other formats. But I don't know if underscore works properly with
an unicode orientated engine like xetex and with unicode encoded fonts.

--
Ulrike Fischer