[XeTeX] unicode-math package and Free Maths Fonts

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Mon Aug 18 14:35:23 CEST 2008

Ok, at first I found that only minus sign will be typesetted in TeX font
(CMSY10) e.g $a-b$ so that told me that putting a dash in maths environment
makes it use the TeX font, then I thought maybe unicode-math package does
not redefine the minus sign but when I looked at unicode-math.tex, I saw
that it redefines the minus sign. so this time I tried something like
$a\minus b$ instead $a-b$ and this time, it typesetted the minus sign in the
unicode font.

--
"I hope to die ___ _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.", 0--,| /OOOOOOO\