[XeTeX] problem with hyphenchar and scrartcl

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Thu Aug 14 19:15:51 CEST 2008

Am Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:44:44 +0200 schrieb M. Niedermair:

>>> sorry: use LinLibertine_Re-2.9.9c.otf
>>
>> With the newer version my xdvipdfmx crashes.
>
> i use xdvipdfmx-0.4

That's quite old

xdvipdfmx-0.7.3 svn 738

> Get you an error message?

No, simply "pang" and the standard windows error message when an
application crashes.

(xetex --no-pdf works fine, and I tried it with the version downloaded
from sourceforge too, so it is not a problem of the e-mail transport).

\documentclass{scrartcl}
\pagestyle{empty}
\XeTeXtracingfonts=1
\usepackage{xltxtra}
\font\myfont="Linux Libertine O"
\begin{document}
\myfont test
\end{document}

Log-file:
Requested font "Linux Libertine O" scaled 1000
 ->
C:/UFlocaltexmf/fonts/opentype/LinLibertineFont/LinLibertine_Re-2.9.9c.otf

--
Ulrike Fischer