[XeTeX] PDF properties like title, author and keywords

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Mon Aug 11 16:09:41 CEST 2008

Am Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:32:42 +0200 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

>> \usepackage[pdftitle={Anschreiben an XYZ},pdfauthor={Thomas Bohn}]
>> {hyperref}
>

> I think this is restricted to pdfTeX use. When using xdvipdfmx as
> output driver you can use the dvipdfm model, for example:
>
>     \special{pdf: docinfo <<

That is absolutely unnecessary with a current hyperref.
(Package: hyperref 2008/07/23 v6.78e Hypertext links for LaTeX)

 \documentclass{article}
 \usepackage[pdftitle={Grüße},pdfauthor={Me}]{hyperref}
 \begin{document}
 test
 \end{document}

works perfectly. hyperref recognize xetex and use the correct specials
for the xdvipdfmx output driver.

--
Ulrike Fischer