[XeTeX] Four Initial - General Problems with files

snvv snvv101 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 04:42:42 CEST 2008

Hello
I tried the %%!TEX TS-program = latex in the first line but the file is not
compiled with latex.

Then I compiled with xelatex -no-pdf <file_name.tex>. In this case it creates
a file_name.xdv file but in my distribution there is no xdv2pdf "program" to
convert it to PDF.
So, I am in the beginning again.

Regards
Sotiris