[XeTeX] XeLaTeX and Mathematics

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 13:11:18 CEST 2008

>This faking (with an italic) is what I'm trying. I don't like Cambria,
>Apostolos Syropoulos did a great job with Asana Math, but Palatino can
>get tiring, Times is boring (can't download STIX fonts at the moment
>anyway, but I did once before, don't know where I put them). So,
>without other OpenType mathematics fonts, things will be difficult.

 If you like the math glyphs of Asana Math, then it is possible to
create another font in which the alphabetic characters are replaced
with some other. Of course this is not a trivial task, but the
hardest part in a math font is the construction of the math table
and everything related to math symbols.

A.S

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                         *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                                      *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                                                    *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                              *
*blog : http://asyropoulos.wordpress.com/                                          *

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;