[XeTeX] xltxtra, fonts, and "Latin Modern Roman" at 10.0pt not loadable

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Mon Apr 14 18:34:46 CEST 2008

Am Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:49:45 -0700 schrieb David Rangel:

> How does one determine what version of Latin Modern one has
> and what it is called?

If you had windows I would say: use the property menu in the context
menu of the fonts. I don't know what a mac user should do.

As far as I remember the real file names of the lmodern changed too, so
you can probably decide if you have the newest version by comparing the
file names of the otf:

ftp://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/lm/fonts/opentype/public/lm/

But probably you don't need the workaround any more. Simply update
xltxtra, see Will's posting to your first bug report.

--
Ulrike Fischer