[XeTeX] clash between \footnote and package xltxtra in document class scrbook from KOMA-script

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 03:49:16 CEST 2008

On 12/04/2008, at 12:00 AM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:

> The bug is in the definition of \realsuperscript in xltxtra: it is
> using
> \csname zf at family@fontdef\f at family\endcsname but this is not defined
> (and so equal to \relax) in the default setup of fontspec.

Oh, for some reason I thought I'd fixed this problem already :( The
change was only for a month ago, however, and I hadn't added it to the
repository yet.

This bug has now been fixed in the SVN sources...installing the pre-
release version of XeTeX 0.997 will fix the problem automatically.

Alternatively (and probably easier) you can get the updated version
here:
   <http://scripts.sil.org/svn-public/xetex/TRUNK/texmf/tex/xelatex/xltxtra.sty

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Will