[XeTeX] using a different small caps font

Malcolm Ross malcolm.ross at anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 13 01:54:05 CEST 2008

I use the following syntax to set my small caps font.

\newfontinstance\scshape[Letters=SmallCaps, Numbers=Lowercase]{Minion
Pro}

- Malcolm

Prof Malcolm D. Ross
Visiting Fellow, Department of Linguistics
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
Building No. 9, The Australian National University
CANBERRA A.C.T. 0200, Australia