[XeTeX] Many warnings when compile beamer presentation using XeLaTex

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Apr 7 17:47:40 CEST 2008

On 7 avr. 08, at 17:32, Steven Woody wrote:

> I found it's hard to make a minimum example.  The problem is: when I
> comment out some frames in the beamer documebnt, the warnings go
> disapear. But if I uncommnet these frames and comment some other
> frames, the warnings don't pop up.  You see? It's likely the warnings
> depend on only a single part of the document, it depends the whole.  I
> guess, may be it depends on the total numbers of frames.  That's why I
> can not give you a minimum example.  Would you allow me to put the
> whole document here?

Even without changing the total number of slides, could you try to
remove first, if that doesn't suppress the warnings:

- Use of Chinese characters.

- Use of non-standard fonts.

- Call of as much auxiliary packages as possible.

That would allow other people to have a go at compiling your example,
and to try to help. Without that work done, it's impossible for other
people to compile your example, and hence to provide any help.

Also, which platform are you on (Mac, Windows, Linux and which brand
of?) and which distribution of TeX are you using (TeXLive?). It would
help, too, to attach the log file so that people can check which are
the versions of the various packages read when compiling your document.

Bruno Voisin