[XeTeX] Many warnings when compile beamer presentation using XeLaTex

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:32:08 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Ulrike Fischer <news2 at nililand.de> wrote:
> Am Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:21:55 +0800 schrieb Steven Woody:
>

>  >>  I asked about geometry.cfg not .sty.
>  >
>  > sorry,  the .cfg is
>  > c:/TeXLive2007/texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/xetexconfig/geometry.cfg
>  > according to the log file, and its contents are,
>
>  Backup the .cfg and then replace its content with
>
>  %% geometry.cfg for XeLaTeX - UF 2008-03-26
>  % Public domain
>
>  \@ifundefined{XeTeXversion}{}{%
>          \def\Gm at checkdrivers{%
>               \Gm at setdriver{pdftex}%
>
>          }}
>
>  \endinput
>  %% End of file `geometry.cfg'.

The result is the same.

>  and try out if it helps.
>
>  If not (I still don't know if the problem comes really from geometry):
>  Make a complete, minimal running example that demonstrates the problem,
>  put \listfiles at the start and then send it together with the log-file.

I found it's hard to make a minimum example.  The problem is: when I
comment out some frames in the beamer documebnt, the warnings go
disapear. But if I uncommnet these frames and comment some other
frames, the warnings don't pop up.  You see? It's likely the warnings
depend on only a single part of the document, it depends the whole.  I
guess, may be it depends on the total numbers of frames.  That's why I
can not give you a minimum example.  Would you allow me to put the
whole document here?

Thanks.