[XeTeX] Many warnings when compile beamer presentation using XeLaTex

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Mon Apr 7 11:33:37 CEST 2008

Am Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:21:55 +0800 schrieb Steven Woody:

>>  I asked about geometry.cfg not .sty.
>
> sorry,  the .cfg is
> c:/TeXLive2007/texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/xetexconfig/geometry.cfg
> according to the log file, and its contents are,

Backup the .cfg and then replace its content with

%% geometry.cfg for XeLaTeX - UF 2008-03-26
% Public domain

\@ifundefined{XeTeXversion}{}{%
         \def\Gm at checkdrivers{%
              \Gm at setdriver{pdftex}%
         }}

\endinput
%% End of file `geometry.cfg'.

and try out if it helps.

If not (I still don't know if the problem comes really from geometry):
Make a complete, minimal running example that demonstrates the problem,
put \listfiles at the start and then send it together with the log-file.

--
Ulrike Fischer