[XeTeX] XeLaTex does *not* work with `thebibliography' in *beamer*

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:49:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

I use xelatex to create Chinese presentations that is document in
`beamer' class.  It is okay except I can not use the 'thebibliography'
environment anywhere in my docuemtn.  If I do that, xelatex will
report an error as blow and stop:

! LaTeX Error: File `beamericonarticle.bb' not found.

I guess it is a graphic file which represent those article icons in a
bibliography item.  Can anyone please help me.  Below are a
simplification of my latex document:

\documentclass[dvipdfm,hyperref={bookmarksopen=false,pdfstartview=FitH}
    ]{beamer}

\mode<presentation>
{
    %\usetheme{Warsaw}
    \usetheme{Frankfurt}
    \setbeamercovered{transparent}
    \usecolortheme{seahorse}
    \usecolortheme{rose}
    \usefonttheme[onlylarge]{structuresmallcapsserif}
    \usefonttheme[onlysmall]{structurebold}
    \setbeamercolor{title}{fg=red!80!black,bg=red!20!white}
}

\usepackage{pgf,pgfarrows,pgfnodes,pgfautomata,pgfheaps,pgfshade}
\usepackage{amsmath,amssymb}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage{colortbl}
\usepackage[english]{babel}
\usepackage{times}
%\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{fontspec,xunicode,xltxtra}

\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text,BoldFont=Adobe Heiti Std]{Adobe Song Std}
\setsansfont[Mapping=tex-text,BoldFont=Adobe Heiti Std]{AR PL ZenKai Uni}
\XeTeXlinebreaklocale "zh"
\XeTeXlinebreakskip = 0pt plus 1pt

\title{不存在最大素数}
\author[欧几里德]
{欧几里德,亚历山第安 \\ \texttt{euclid at alexandria.edu}}
}
\date[ISPN '80]{第二十七届国际素数学会}
\subject{最大素数}

\begin{document}

\begin{frame}
    \titlepage
\end{frame}

\begin{frame}
    \frametitle{大纲}
    \tableofcontents[pausesections]
\end{frame}

\begin{frame}
    \frametitle<presentation>{参考文献}

    \begin{thebibliography}{10}

    %\beamertemplatebookbibitems
    \beamertemplatearticlebibitems

    \bibitem{Goldbach1742}[Goldbach, 1742]
        Christian Goldbach.
        \newblock A problem we should try to solve before the ISPN '43 deadlin,
        \newblock \emph{Letter to leonhard Euler}, 1742.

    \end{thebibliography}
\end{frame}

\end{document}

--
woody

then sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other
boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
across the current.