[XeTeX] fixltx2e warning

Ross Laird ross at rosslaird.info
Tue Apr 1 15:25:07 CEST 2008

I have just begun using xetex, so apologies if this has been asked and
answered (I searched the list, and didn't find anything immediately
relevant). When I run xelatax, I get this warning:

LaTeX Warning: You have requested, on input line 100, version
               `2006/03/24' of package fixltx2e,
               but only version
               `2004/02/13 v1.1h fixes to LaTeX'
               is available.

The process completes without any obvious problems. Is this warning
important, and should I try to upgrade fixltx2e? (I do not get this
message when I run regular latex.)

Thanks.

Ross

--