[XeTeX] xetex binaries

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:33:27 CEST 2007

On 9/26/07, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 25.09.2007 um 22:59 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>
> > If anyone would be so kind to send me the Linux & Mac PPC binaries for
> > the latest SVN version of XeTeX (xetex and xdvipdfmx) and xdvipdfmx
> > for Intel Mac, I would be very grateful.
>
> You'll also need some updated (Xe)TeX files ...

I don't need any other files, only the binaries. (I could take other
files from repository if I would need them, and the windows binaries
are already available on Akira's site, but there's no convenient place
from which to get other binaries. Only TeX Live, but that one has
"old" things.)

> I can send you
> binaries for Mac OS X 10.4 PPC from one or two weeks ago.

Thanks a lot.
But one week makes a difference, so please check if they're at
revision 526 (17th September), otherwise they don't serve the purpose
:-)

Thanks again,
    Mojca