[XeTeX] unusual output

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Sep 19 10:50:18 CEST 2007

Am 19.09.2007 um 00:55 schrieb Barbara Shirtcliff:

> I've found a
> newer fontspec at CTAN.  How should I process these files?  My
> fontspec.sty says it was generated with the docstrip utility, but I
> don't see that I have that, here.

If this new version consists of fontspec.dtx and fontspec.ins, then
it's necessary to latex the INS file. This will load docstrip.tex. It
will produce fontspec.cfg and fontspec.sty (and also fontspec-
example.ltx), which you'll have to copy or move to the proper
installation places.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience."
                                                      Doug Larson