[XeTeX] ArabXeTeX and graphicx

Anas Ghrab anas.ghrab at saramusik.org
Wed Sep 19 01:26:55 CEST 2007

I've just moved from teTeX to MacTeX and forgot to make the .tec file
again. I was wondering what was the problem... But since we do not
use "Oriental" digits in the Maghreb, but "Arabic" digits (=
"Western" digits), I didn't pay it a lot of attention. But of course,
it wasn't coherent with what I have in the preambule.

Thanks for your help.

---
Anas