[XeTeX] "[zf]prepareseRendererATT,ICU"

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 00:52:30 CEST 2007

On 9/18/07, Barbara Shirtcliff <bshirt2 at uic.edu> wrote:
> I'll try updating my XeTeX to the "bleeding edge," but, meanwhile, if
> anyone has any idea why I'm getting this message on my documents, ....

This is coming directly from some terrible problem in fontspec. But
there's no way I can track it down without some help. Can you reduce
your document to the minimal possible example that still demonstrates
the problem? Get rid of *as much* text and macros and packages as you
possibly can, and I'll have a chance at seeing where the problem is.

Hope this helps,
Will