[XeTeX] little question

jadolov k jadolov.chat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:15:18 CEST 2007

Dear Jonathan,thanks a lot for answering. Actually, I use the standard xetex
installation that comes with Tex Live 2007; I use the xdvipdfmx via the
TexShop engine. But, unfortunately, the speed ratio is really the one I
mentioned. I thought it was the normal speed in TeX (since I always use
xetex), but once I've tried pdfLaTeX and I have been astonished about the
speed...
I will provide an example file soon.
Best wishes,
Artemio Keidan