[XeTeX] Using tipa.sty with XeLaTeX

Alexej Kryukov anagnost at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 10 16:34:15 CEST 2007

On Monday 10 September 2007 16:18, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
> > Which is preferred, \ezh or \textezh? Should \EZH be changed to
>
>   TIPA calls it \textyogh, which doesn't really help (see the manual
> for it, Appendix A; on TeX Live 2007 it's
> texmf-dist/doc/fonts/tipa/tipaman.tex page 45); but it would probably
> be more consistent to call everything \text...

U+0292 is certainly the LATIN SMALL LETTER EZH, not to be mixed with
U+02D1 LATIN SMALL LETTER YOGH. BTW I have no ideas why xunicode.sty
identifies the later with U+0293 (LATIN SMALL LETTER EZH WITH CURL).

--
Regards,
Alexey Kryukov <anagnost {at} yandex {dot} ru>

Moscow State University
Historical Faculty