[XeTeX] full bibtex reference in the text

Joachim Trinkwitz jtr at uni-bonn.de
Mon Sep 10 09:27:48 CEST 2007

Am 07.09.2007 um 14:22 schrieb Manuel Souto Pico:

> I would like to know if bibtex can generate a complete bibliographical
> reference (such as those that bibtex at the end of the document in the
> Referneces chapter) but I would like it to do so in the text, and I
> would like to generate just one reference (not all).

Have a look at the biblatex package which can do that and much more.
The documentation is quite impressing (100+ pages).

joachim

Dr. Joachim Trinkwitz     E-Mail: jtr at uni-bonn.de
Institut für Germanistik, Tel.: 0228-737565
Vergleichende Literatur-  Fax: 0228-737479
und Kulturwissenschaft    www.germanistik.uni-bonn.de
der Universität Bonn      53012 Bonn