[XeTeX] no pdf?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Sep 7 21:50:28 CEST 2007

On Sep 7, 2007, at 1:25 PM, sjo wrote:

> I am trying to use XeLaTex with Texshell and Sumatra PDF as you
> suggest below (thanks for the pointer).
>
> What is the button you mention you posted to comp.text.tex. I could
> not find it.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.text.tex/browse_frm/thread/
3162d85e7bc32d35/e3b65f11c22b3a99

Sumatra=C:\progra~1\sumatrapdf\SumatraPDF.exe "%P%F.pdf"

> Does it allow me to get to the same page in the PDF I was
> on before (sumatra does not appear to have refresh button).

Press ``R'' --- also visit the Sumatra forums and ask for a refresh
button please.

> Another problem with using sumatra is that it opens in a small window
> and not to the size that I originally set it to be.

Mine always opens maximized.

> Just wondering how you use XeLaTex with Texshell and Sumatra PDF to
> overcome these obstacles.

I hope this helps. It's not perfect, but quite workable.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer