[XeTeX] no pdf?

sjo sjo222 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:25:56 CEST 2007

Dear William:

I am trying to use XeLaTex with Texshell and Sumatra PDF as you
suggest below (thanks for the pointer).

What is the button you mention you posted to comp.text.tex. I could
not find it. Does it allow me to get to the same page in the PDF I was
on before (sumatra does not appear to have refresh button).

Another problem with using sumatra is that it opens in a small window
and not to the size that I originally set it to be.

Just wondering how you use XeLaTex with Texshell and Sumatra PDF to
overcome these obstacles.

Jon