[XeTeX] Typesetting a mind map

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 5 17:25:19 CEST 2007

I see that PSTricks was used in the LaTeX version of XeTeX that created the
TeX source for the mindmap sample.  I am planning to stick with plain XeTeX
if possible, but would like to use PSTricks and found that it didn't work
the last time I tried - at least not with the standard \input pstricks on
the TeXLive installation.  (The only thing that did work was moving bits of
text around with \rput - and that part of the package works even with Y&Y's
old DVIWindo viewer, which doesn't otherwise support PSTricks.)  So:  does
anyone know a straightforward way of using the PSTricks package in plain
XeTeX?  I'd be so grateful not to have to learn another drawing package from
scratch!

Best

John