[XeTeX] A general suggetion for managing the font selection for mixed-language document

Song Zhiwei songzw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 05:53:35 CEST 2007

Yes, jspacing or zhspacing or something else can do this and the
punctuation problems for Japanese(?), Chinese, or other languages,
respectively.

However, you know, the punctuation problems are different for
different languages, but the font selection is universal for all
languages. The *-spacing-s will do the same function redundantly.

So, I still think the font selection should also be in fontspec package.

Zhiwei