[XeTeX] Commenting

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 31 09:19:39 CET 2007

I don't think I understand the problem.  I attach a PDF page comment2.pdf to which I have just added (1) a comment created in Adobe Acrobat and (2) a comment created in PDF Converter.  The original PDF file was created in XeTeX directly as always happens (i.e. there was no intervention with e.g. Adobe Distiller to create the PDF).

If you need to add comments to a TeX file as you are going along, it's easy enough in plain TeX to create an insert category that does this (see the file query.PDF attached), but I don't know about that sort of thing in LaTeX.

Best

John