[XeTeX] Overfull \hbox with Japanese manuscript

Akihiro Moriguchi amoriguchi at y4.dion.ne.jp
Wed Nov 28 05:40:00 CET 2007

Hello

I'm writing a Japanese manuscript with Xetex, but I have problem with
auto wrapping in Japanese part that yields overfull error like below.

Are there any solution in Japanese auto wrapping?

As I see xetex_chinese_sample, Intendedly inserted newline works,
but Japanese don't have such a convention in the grammar and that
makes the contents maintanance hard.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Akihiro Moriguchi

---- error.log ----

Overfull \hbox (102.57835pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 34--35
[]\mincho Drofnats氏は(氏は「R. J.,」と呼ばれるほうを好んでい
ましたが)、美しい組版の文章を作成するときが一番幸せで
した。 |

---- error.log ----