[XeTeX] How to produce a notable pdf file by Acrobat Reader?

SONG Zhiwei songzw at ustc.edu.cn
Wed Nov 28 01:52:06 CET 2007

Thank all repliers!

Actually, I want to produce a notable pdf file for others. You know,
there are litter people using TeX in my affiliation. I expect my
parter can comment something on my pdf document for me just using the
Acrobat Reader. It is a pity that XeTeX can not support this feature
because of the legal issue. I will try to find some free programs to
enable this feature before I send my pdf document to my parter.

Zhiwei