[XeTeX] How to produce a notable pdf file by Acrobat Reader?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue Nov 27 08:43:35 CET 2007

On Nov 27, 2007, at 1:48 AM, SONG Zhiwei wrote:

> I can not find any free PDF annotation programs for Linux

Multivalent can do this after a fashion:

http://multivalent.sourceforge.net/Browser/index.html

Not sure how well its annotations work though.

To be fair, one can read in a .pdf using pdfpages and pdflatex and
annotate on top of it using the appropriate commands --- you have to
calculate positions by hand, but it's not that bad, and in many ways
is more flexible for some sorts of work.

Adobe Reader for Linux would be able to annotate .pdfs which were
encrypted and signed and enabled for this using Adobe Acrobat (I think
you need the Professional version for this).

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer