[XeTeX] Usage problem

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:40:24 CET 2007

Hi Ali,

Did you say also the following at the begiining of your file:

\TeXXeTstate=1 % this means you want to use both Right-to-Left and
Left-to-Right texts
\everypar={\setbox0=\lastbox \beginR \box0 } % this means the
paragraphs are from Right-to-Left
\font\myfont="Nazli" at 18pt
\myfont  %that is you have to say to TeX that you want to use this font

Best regards: OK