[XeTeX] Usage problem

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:21:24 CET 2007

Hello Jonathan,
Sorry for my late response. I managed to solve the problem, I used Redhat
Enterprise 4.
XeTeX successfully installed and all the format files created.
Well, I think the time for bigger problems has begun. My native language is
Persian (Farsi) and I have installed Persian True Type fonts, but all
Persian inputs are invisible in the pdf output file.
The log file is as below:
Missing character: There is no ب in font cmr10!
Missing character: There is no ا in font cmr10!
Missing character: There is no س in font cmr10!
I have selected the proper font in the source file:
\font\1="Nazli" at 18pt
Any  ideas?

Best Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani