[XeTeX] Usage problem

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 17:28:08 CET 2007

Hi all
Sorry, if my question is elementary. I have successfully installed XeTeX on
my Linux machine. I use Redhat Linux 9 and I have TeTeX and LaTeX previously
installed. When use XeTeX, I get the following error:

I can't find the format file `xetex.fmt'!

I searched a lot for the solution, but unfortunately, all the instructions
are based on MAC OS and not Linux. I figured out that xetex.fmt should be
created during configuration and if it is not created, there is a problem
regarding languages. But how can I resolve the problem?

Best Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani