[XeTeX] Smart quotes in Leopard

Joachim Trinkwitz jtr at uni-bonn.de
Mon Nov 12 16:06:23 CET 2007

Am 12.11.2007 um 15:04 schrieb Arthur Reutenauer:

> This is only valid with a German keyboard layout, and François---
> who, I
> guess, might be using a French keyboard---would have a slightly
> different
> layout if he used a Mac (Alt (+ Shift) + " and Alt (+ Shift) + ').

You are absolutely right, I didn't think about that. I try to write
this here with the french keyboard activated — I never thought that
the french keyboard layout is so much different from the german and US

Just for completion's sake here the french guillemets with a french
Mac keyboard:
alt + è = «
alt + shift + è = »
alt + w = ‹
alt + shift + è = ›

joachim

Dr. Joachim Trinkwitz     E-Mail: jtr at uni-bonn.de
Institut für Germanistik, Tel.: 0228-737565
Vergleichende Literatur-  Fax: 0228-737479
und Kulturwissenschaft    www.germanistik.uni-bonn.de
der Universität Bonn      53012 Bonn