[XeTeX] Xelatex, TL2007 not working on Mac

rhino64 at freesurf.ch rhino64 at freesurf.ch
Wed Nov 7 20:25:25 CET 2007

Hi All,
    Thanks a lot for your answers. I suppose that something goes wrong with
my installation of MacTeX. In my previous message, I was a little imprecise
since I have indicated that I have installed TL2007. In fact I have installed MacTeX which
claims to be the TL2007.

I have the last beta of TeXLive installed on my Sun (fortunately with the binaries for
almost all architectures). I have then mounted by NFS that version of TeXLive
on my Mac and everything works fine when typesetting a document with XeTeX.

I will redo my installation on Mac by using the Unix installation script and no more the Mac package
installer. I hope this will solve the problems. Once texlive will work correctly,
I will try to know what is going wrong with the MacTeX installation.

regards,

Alain Aubord