[XeTeX] [NTG-context] two questions

Dalyoung Jeong haksan at mac.com
Tue Nov 6 08:07:24 CET 2007

Hi all,

Recently, I had a problem using XeTeX+ConTeXt after the upgrade to
Leopard. You may read my mails to the list already.
Let me describe it in short. XeTeX and XeLaTeX worked well. But in the
output via XeTeX+ConTeXt, all korean letters are shown as blank or as
the series of squares([s6] mode)when I set mainfont using some of the
commercial fonts. All the files were worked OK before the upgrade.

I'd like to you two things.

1. Is it possible to use xdv2pdf to produce pdf file using the command
"texmfstart texexec"?

2. How to update xetex and xdvipdfmx? I downloaded latest file of them
from "minimal.context.wiki". I replaced the xetex and xdvipdfmx in the
folder /usr/texbin/ with the latest files, but it made another lm font
error.

I am using Mac with OSX Leopard, TeXlive 2007(gwTeX).

Since I have very little knowledge about TeX, I always ask you for help.
Thank you for the listening.

Best regards,
Dalyoung