[XeTeX] Ascender Corporation Math

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 21:51:12 CET 2007

All,

I was wondering how difficult it would be to facilitate the use of the
Lucida Math Collection fonts from Ascender Corporation.  The font
collection comes with Lucida Bright, Lucida Sans, Lucida Sans Mono,
and a large set of matching math fonts.  The website says that the
fonts are available in PS Type 1 format, but a salesman that I spoke
with said they were available in TrueType format.  In either case, how
difficult would it be to get these working with (Xe)LaTeX?

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing your response.

--
Troy Henderson
Assistant Professor