[XeTeX] Drawing package for XeTeX in plain TeX?

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Mon May 21 17:19:39 CEST 2007

Dear Mojca

Thanks very much - I'll try it.  At the moment I've altered various files as
a result of messages received earlier today, and the only result is that a
PDF of a drawing which came in perfectly yesterday has now disappeared!

It's years since I installed a new version of TeX, and I remember now the
awful process of fighting with the installation instead of just using it as
one would any normal commercial program.  I'll persevere until everything is
working, but it's clear enough why so many people don't - which is a pity.

Best

John