[XeTeX] Drawing package for XeTeX in plain TeX?

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Mon May 21 10:30:41 CEST 2007

Hi

Well the LOG seems very happy with everything (see below).  Perhaps it is
the transition to PDF that is the problem - but it is odd that there are no
compiling errors, just no output!  Would you like me to send you the .xdv
file?  (Probably best to your personal e-mail so as not to clog up this
list - but it is just 24Kb.)

Best

John

Here is the LOG:

This is XeTeXk, Version 3.141592-2.2-0.996 (Web2C 7.5.6) (format=xetex
2007.5.14)  21 MAY 2007 09:25
entering extended mode
 %&-line parsing enabled.
**uniexp
(c:/TeXLive2007/texmf-dist/tex/plain/#jwfiles/uniexp.tex
(c:/TeXLive2007/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pstricks/pstricks.tex
\@unused=\write0

`PSTricks' v1.15  <2006/12/22> (tvz)
\pst at dima=\dimen16
\pst at dimb=\dimen17
\pst at dimc=\dimen18
\pst at dimd=\dimen19
\pst at dimg=\dimen20
\pst at dimh=\dimen21
\pst at hbox=\box16
\pst at boxg=\box17
\pst at cnta=\count27
\pst at cntb=\count28
\pst at cntc=\count29
\pst at cntd=\count30
\pst at cntg=\count31
\pst at cnth=\count32
\pst at toks=\toks13
(c:/TeXLive2007/texmf/tex/xetex/pstricks.con
(c:/TeXLive2007/texmf/tex/generic/xetex-pstricks/xetex-pstricks.con))
\psunit=\dimen22
\psxunit=\dimen23
\psyunit=\dimen24
\pslinewidth=\dimen25
\pst at customdefs=\toks14
\pslinearc=\dimen26
\everypsbox=\toks15
\psframesep=\dimen27
\pslabelsep=\dimen28
\psk at shift=\dimen29
\pst at shift=\dimen30
\theoverlaybox=\box18

(c:/TeXLive2007/texmf/tex/xetex/pstricks.con
(c:/TeXLive2007/texmf/tex/generic/xetex-pstricks/xetex-pstricks.con))) [1]
[2] [3] )
Output written on uniexp.xdv (3 pages, 24824 bytes).