[XeTeX] Lucida New Math and XeTeX

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:14:39 CEST 2007

On 16/05/2007, at 21:26 , Gour wrote:

> However, in the past I had big problems finding fonts which would
> include all Croatian chars (eg. šŠ đĐ čČ ćĆ žŽ lj nj)
> belonging to
> (old) latin2 encoding.
>
> Moreover, sometimes I have to typeset some texts using Sanskrit
> diacritical marks and there only TeX accent-mechanism would help.

My multilingual knowledge isn't too flash. I'd be interested in
hearing the general state of OpenType fonts with respect to these
sorts of things. Obviously, it's going to vary a lot... but a good
unicode font should have the accents you need for Sanskrit
diacritics, and XeTeX'll place them better than TeX will...

Will