[XeTeX] XeTeX and Windows XP

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Tue May 15 16:50:07 CEST 2007

Dear William

Thanks very much for that.  The immediate need is for some Arabic I have to
typeset in a few weeks- I've used Arabtex before but I'm not an Arabist by
training and I think I would find it a bit tedious (and error-prone) to do
extensive passages in transliteration.  And besides, it about time I learnt
a few new TeX tricks!  One can so easily get stuck in a rut, though in fact
plain TeX has served me very well over the years.

Best

John