[XeTeX] Does it make any sense to specify layout engine in fontname?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun May 13 11:03:27 CEST 2007

Am 13.05.2007 um 09:48 schrieb Will Robertson:

> I'll add the necessary support in fontspec at some stage; are there
> any fonts that take advantage of Graphite or even require Graphite
> for what they do?

After updating XeTeX from SVN you'll find in the libs/graphite-engine/
test branches some working test fonts (in RegressionTest) and some
erroneous TT fonts (in fonterrors). libs/graphite-engine/doc contains
some RTF documents.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Some day we may discover how to make magnets that can point in any
direction.