[XeTeX] Using hebrew

Yaniv Hollander yaniv.hollander at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:06:52 CET 2007

Hi,

Your solution worked, I've installed the SBL fonts and the example
compiled well.
Regarding your other comments that TexShop doesn't use the most up to
date version of XeTex, what can I do? I've installed TexLive 2007
newest version, but how can I tell TexShop to use it?
And on another issue, can I use fancy header package with fontspec to
create headers in hebrew?

Thanks,

Yaniv                       Hollander
yaniv.hollander at gmail.com