[XeTeX] Using hebrew

Yaniv Hollander yaniv.hollander at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:45:48 CET 2007

I tried your example but it did not work. The \setmainfont command is
not recognizable...
I'm using TexShop, and typeset the example bellow using XeLatex.

Maybe I missed something, but maybe I should have done something
after unpacking MacTex-2007, which includes iTex-Live.

Yaniv                       Hollander
yaniv.hollander at gmail.com