[XeTeX] Arabic in XeTeX

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 28 21:33:06 CEST 2007

Many thanks (and to Jonathan) for that.  I realized after sending the PDF
that having set Arabic to Scheherezade I had immediately overwritten it with
another font call which reverted to Times Roman.  I got Scheherezade to work
but with reversed text and was about to ferret around for the right commands
when these helpful e-mails arrived.  I'm much obliged for all this help in
an unfamiliar area.

Best wishes

John