[XeTeX] Arabic in XeTeX

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu Jun 28 16:52:18 CEST 2007

On 28 Jun 2007, at 3:36 pm, John Was wrote:

> Dear Jonathan
>
> Thanks very much indeed - I was pretty sure it would be something
> like that but I've still not found a list of these colon-activated
> options!

Ah, documentation....... yes, some day we'll have it!

Meanwhile, I think you'll find some information in Will's XeTeX quick
ref guide, and in the XeTeX-notes file, originally from the "samples
& documentation" archive. If you have a full TeX Live installation,
try "texdoc XeTeX-reference" and "texdoc XeTeX-notes". Or look online
at <http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf-dist/doc/xetex/>.